Check out Resene’s latest Habitat catalogue for their Autumn Winter 2017 trends. You’ll find the link here to their easy to read e-book online. Awash with articles about kitchen, bathroom and bright study colours along with fabric trends and lessons for innovation!
- You can pre-order A4 Resene colour cards for a very small cost. Well worth it, we did this during our colour selection for our new home build as it’s hard to get an idea of the colours from just a small swatch!
- Remember a small swatch will often appear 2 or 3 shades lighter when painted on mass!
- Choose 2 or 3 tones for your space, if you start to get carried away it will soon start to look too busy.
- The darker the colours the smaller the space will feel, to use the latest rich blues try just a feature wall in small areas or add accents such as throws, rugs, cushions etc to keep your room on-trend!
- Collect your samples and combine them in a scrapbook. A colour and fabrics theme for each room is a good place to start.